Saturday, September 6, 2008

'Identify the face' CONTEST

Contest closed. ANUSHA RAMAKRISHNAN is the right answer. All the winners receive coco-naka cookies from coconaughty and a free trip to the tallest coconut tree in town.

Toodle cattie so I call,

A little fairy is she to all.

Cute and cuddly in my class,

Bubbling energy is this lass.

Brush and palette comes in hand,

And lo!!! Does she paintings even on sand.

This girlfriend of TOM from the Tom & Jerry series closely resembles someone in the batch of SIMC 2010. If you can spot her from the above limerick and cartoon, do drop her name in the comment column :-)
The real photograph will be uploaded after two days.

ONE MORE VITAL HINT: Toodle can more often be seen with Mr. ABCD @gmail.com, a friend of Mr. Tom and the owner of a portal Milna Milaana.

Contest open for 48 hours.Winners get chocolates from Coconaughty.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Padma? :O

Anonymous said...

hmm..........I think i know who is being referred to!Ill tell you in class tomorrow Regil and Im getting that chocolate!

Aditi Raisurana said...

is ur mystery girl anisha or sakshi or ruhi?? i know it has to be one of them!

TedCode said...

I know, I know!!!

Saale..mera Roomie hai tu! Teri majaal ki chocolate aur kissi aur ko dega... Tumne paisa bharaa hoga room ka..

Lekin USS chocolate ke liye..Main, Kuch bhi karega!!

Darpan Majumdar said...

I might know this i am not sure it might be tough, i know i know i have only got one chance i cant possibly screw it up. Is it sa.. no. no, is it me.. no re. Is it, is it! oh shit man my heart is skipping a beat. But I have to give a name is it, so i close my eyes and here comes the name-ANUSHA.(Bugger why are you laughing!)

Midhun Murali said...

hmmmm.....lemme guess, but gve some clue like;

1. Is her name starts and ends with the same letter?

2. Is that first letter of the English alphabet?

3. Is she from the southern part of the country?

4. Is this ABCD is also from the same state?

5. ABCD is taller than me?

6. Is ABCD a good 'photoshopper'?

Please give some clues like these and I'll give the right answer :P

PS: I don't want to miss the chocolate or to give the wrong answer here ;)

preetjot said...

oh .......i know who is she - ANUSHA.

Mr Lumix and the13rain said...

name=flower?

'share the chocolate'13rain.

Blogged in said...

"owner of a portal Milna Milaana."
hahahaahahaha!!! too good!! ingenious!!
By the way jisko maloom hai usko pata hai...
so do I get the chocolate?

Anonymous said...

arre where is my post, the ans. is Anusha :)