Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Aaj ka first e-mail update

This is for my friends who would be thinking - " Why are Rejil's group mails so sarcastic, at times ?"

Honestly, my sarcasm in the e-mails are intended only to those who respond in the following manner.

Read and let me know how not will I be sarcastic ! And let me know what reply you would give?

MY MAIL

Find attached the list of students who haven't submitted their seminar paper on/before time.
The defaulters are marked with a "zero" against their name.

PAT COMES THE REPLY & WITHIN AN HOUR

Dear Regil

Why do some people have a numeric 1 against their name???
Sorry to bug u again....

Thanx

Regards
XYZ

Wtf ! means, WHY THIS FARCE ! ! !

God would have killed himself by now and how ?

By jumping from heaven to earth, specifically to SIMC, without a parachute.

Doubting it???

Go climb the ladder (No , surely not the corporate one by asking such questions ), and see for yourself. God would be lying flat on his tummy.

You ask the injured GOD - " Why boss, why did you do this blunder of jumping off the heaven's suicide point and that too minus a chute ? "

He will reply - " I thought of punishing myself for harming innocent souls like Rejil "

You ask - " But God sir, what have you done ?"

Good God says - " I have done a crime by admitting such people in SIMC who bombard absurd questions at random and in continuum. While in the creative laboratory, I forgot to add logic to their brains. Later, even in the factory, I missed the fact due to my carelessness. My fault in entirety. "

You will say - " Yes, Rejil is innocent. It's not just possible to handle a dozen such mails per day, nor is he capable of infusing intelligence or the logical / thinking ability in the span of a year. It should have been inborn, inbred or inculcated. Poor Rejil. We pity you. " ;)

AM I RIGHT BOYZZ AND GURLZZ ? Don't you too pity me like the GOD who jumped off the cliff.

Kill me, not let me go ... there is a comma error... kill me not, let me go.. ! ! ! ;)

3 comments:

Deepali said...

LOL. There's someone else who'd absolutely be able to relate to you :P

Anonymous said...

FORGET IT!!! YOU WERE ELECTED PRESIDENT REGIL FOR YOU ARE OUR SAVIOUR THE ONE TO FACE ALL THE FARCE AND LED US TO ETERNAL CLARITY LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Lavanya said...

well said Anusha!!!!!!