Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some sample emails.

Three of the sample internship time queries out of a plenitude of queries. All these are emails.

SECOND SEM

One of them was so excited reading my mail, that she replies.

X: You mean we can e-mail our assignments?

Rejil: I hope u can read and understand proper English. Have I mentioned mail??

X: ok got it. I did not read the entire mail. U can be more polite.

Rejil: I can be. But you must have the basic courtesy to read the entire mail before shooting queries and wasting my time. Then let me know whether I need to be polite or not.

FIRST SEM

One

Y: Regil bhai..Plz mujhe social comm aur footprints report ka bhi format bhej de yaar in picture form.

( Neither Aide memoir nor its author had an answer. They stood flabbergasted. Still, I solved ;) )

Two

Z: Rejil, I have a question.

Rejil: Yes, ask me.

Z: I didn't get my saree. What do I do?

Rejil: Contact Geeta Madam or Sheilaja Ma’am. Will give you their mail id’s.

Z: I didn’t even give my blouse measurements. What do I do?

Rejil was quiet, because blouse is something which has to be measured properly... If he gives some tips, he will be misunderstood. ;)

8 comments:

akshay said...

the comment on the blouse killed me.. it ook 5 mins for me to stabilize.. !!

TedCode said...

Z: I didn’t even give my blouse measurements. What do I do?

supriya said...

hahaha who is this sample in your batch? blouse measurements! lol

preetjot said...

Akshay i completely agree with you, the blouse statement was a stunning shot

Midhun Murali said...

Rejil u wud've given some recommendations for that confused soul :P And you can be more polite at least to nerds, be sympathetic! :P

Anonymous said...

regil....this was the ultimate 1.......

Anonymous said...

THIS ONE TOPS YOUR QUEER EXPERIENCES AT SIMC or must i say it just blew your mind and you have never been the same again...measures!!!

Sweta said...

ekdam mast !!! laughed my hear out!!