Monday, December 21, 2009

Internship extension stories

After a long time in college, suddenly the students have become absolute professionals, really understood from their status messages and some of the mails received in my inbox.

Some case studies

A journalism trainee

"Dear Council, I will come on the reopening day, just to write the exam and will leave for Mumbai as the news bulletins aren't happening without me."

Even after 4 days, the same soul is on campus and the "DD" news continues without an issue.

On a query, the answer is - "The peon shortened his leave and is back" ;)

In short - The intern needn't prepare the cup of tea anymore ! :P

An advertising trainee

Status message - " I miss my WORKSTATION"

Oops ! Suddenly made us feel that she was in search of work and reached a station selling work ! akin to a Gas station.

Another PR trainee

"Going back to Mumbai to finish unfinished business"

My Gwad ! Looks as if he is just hired by OBLaden & AQaeda PR Associates.

An AV-ian

They need me till the end of December.

Why?

Dude, the Director fell ill. As they were too impressed with my work, am told to complete the movie ! :P

Overheard: "Regil, I am coming on time to the campus as my company is now equipped to work even without me ! ;)"

No comments: