Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Journo choice

SOME SIMC STORIES

Rejil to a 'would be' journalist: I wrote a post on i-pill in my blog.

The girl: Unfortunately, I am not too interested in cricket.

(Rejil looks like the Doordarshan blackout of the 90's) & ponders:

i-pill cricket khelne ke baad lete hein kya? Ohh... Might be true...Donon bat aur ball ka game hee hein.... :P

THE DOOSRA GOOGLY

R (Rep / Rejil): Where do you want to intern this time?

S (Student): News-X

R: New sex?

S: Yes, News-X

R: I was asking about the organisation, not the work you would undertake :P

S: Yes, its the organisation.

R: But, where will you have new sex?

S: Anywhere would do.

R: Ohh. Great professionalism.

S: Yes, but I like News-X mostly in their news room.

R: Ohh, so you have decided the place too ! Amazing.

S: Yes, News-X as I have heard gives an amazing feeling.

R: Ohh is it, I have no idea. Am still a virgin

S: What?! .....& what ensues is..... @#$%^&*()@#$$%#@#$Y^Y

R: Now I know. It's NEWS-X isn't?

1 comment:

Me said...

Kutta..ethre ravsham have u been at the receiving end of this one ? :P