Saturday, June 6, 2009

CV Samples

Taken from SIMC ? Can't be…. I mean , no... An emphatic NO..

Aim : To have my skills and ethics challenged on a daily basis so as to lay a strong foundation in a carrier on the information supper highway (Hungry for long!) - Any guesses?

Education: Completed 12 years of high school (Hats off for your patience)

Strength/s: I always can give my 100%. (Finished tenth in a class of 10!)

Skills: Killing time via innovative methods. - ( Can't be an SIMC-ian )

Hobbies: Copy - paste

Achievements: Buttock awards for devising novel ways of killing time. Recognised by Limca Book of Records for being the fastest copy paster in India. ;)

Special Skills: Has the ability to be bi-lingual in three languages. ( SIMC ;-) )

BTW, an out of syllabus question

Favorite juice: Grape-vine juice – Yes, Yes, this is an SIMC-ian… Guess who?

1 comment:

RB said...

Hahaa... if this is for real (which it totally can be), then even though I am not surprised (because there are many who are capable of it), I'm beyond amused!! MY GOD!! :)