Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My name is Kaushik Misra

Dadu approaches the SIMC office to get his uniform.

Dadu: Ma'am, i haven't received my uniforms

Madam: Your name, please

Dadu: Kaushik Misra

( A rampant search ensues )
After 5-10 minutes, bhaiyya returns empty handed

Madam: Kaushik, we couldn't find any packet with the exact name written on it, but, there is one which spots an almost similar name.

Dadu: Let me see.

A minute elapses. Kaushik comes out aghast, with the polythene packet in hand.

The name reads: KAUSHIT MISRA ???%$##*(&^%)(*#& !!!

(Few years down the line)

Dadu: My name is COW SHIT MISRA.


Urban dictionary
says:

COW SHIT - noun. Meaningless, worthless, and voluminous material; esp. written or published material.

7 comments:

Midhun Murali said...

No! How can I believe this??!! I thought at least dadu is alright :( Now in my room i've 'khowshit' and 'bhullshit'.

Rejil, what an ending man!! coconaughty back to the rocking zone :) Keep on moving!

PS: Both of my roomies are brilliant and rocking, jokes apart :)

Deepali said...

Ahan! Thats some change there MM!
And Rejil, good job once more :)

Unknown said...

Man...what a time has come...u make sense out of SHIT...n Dadu,kya kaal has com on u??

Akshay said...

now i get wht smells next door !!!
cheers dadu keep the humour running !!

Curl Canvas said...

lol!! love the smile kaushhhheeeet

Rejil Krishnan said...

@ Midhun : i knw the bullshit ..:P
@ Deeps: you too now the bullshit ! ;)
@ Ankita - Thanks for chippin in. :)
@ Akshy - That stinks from inside..:P
@ Chip - I second :)

Naman Saraiya said...

:)