Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Convocation Mails...

Once an SIMC'ian, forever an SIMC'ian

Hey,

I've sent my convocation form with copies of degree via India Post on Friday afternoon.
The consignment number is SP EM160253248IN. It should have reached the office by Monday max.
Please, request you to check and confirm.

Thanks & Regards

Comment: Should I call IndiaPost or the postman?


A few that kept me happy as well.

Rejil..i cant believe it its been 6 months since SIMC ..n u still are so dedicated..nothin has changed since Symbi..like seriously i dont think ne other president wud give a fuck after coll got over..good going!


Thanks a ton for the update.
SIMC 2010 President , you have sensibly carried out every responsibility.
God bless u.

Abc: wht else is up
rejil
u no smthng
me: tell me
:)
curious
Abc: id like to congratulate u for being such a gret prez even after graduating
10:46 PM me: :)
Abc: its amazing tht u dnt get tired of keeping every1 up to date about all the coll stuff
haats off really !
me: thanks a lot

No comments: