Saturday, November 15, 2008

'Guess a girlfriend' contest

This is the story of a guy who is a pan Indian phenomenon like Footprints. He has girlfriends, 21 in India and one in Dubai. UNlike Midhun, he hasn't got footprints embossed on his cheek.

By cutting five minutes of ISD calls every day for a month, his girlfriend has decided to sponsor Kochi footprints.

Can you guess who this guy is?

Clue: This youngster is an integral part of Kochi Footprints.

A question: Is it mere coincidence that the house where he stays in Kochi and the girl bear a similar name?

About the ISD girl: A Hybrid car. Runs on British gas and Indian steam.  

PRIZE: A bagful of tender coconuts. (As a tribute to the guy who is too young to be called a ripe coconut)

Please do chip in with your replies.

7 comments:

Deepali said...

Lol! I know! I know!

May I ? ;-)

Free spirit said...

Can I try???

But yeaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhh... I don't want coconuts for rpize. offer me smthn better and I might get it rt.... :P

PRateeQ said...

i knw i knw.......coconut.....naah......fruit n nut will do......

Anonymous said...

NEWS UPDATE:
There's this "Golden Haired" (brown thatch, actually..anyway!) boy who's often sighted on the slopes of the neo Mt. Olympus at Lavaleville.

Timings: Mostly in the twilight zone..

However, I believe, he's been sighted in and around the colleges (St Teresa, Sacred Heart, BVB, St. Albert's)and schools of Kochi and Calicut..lurking around the semi-deserted corridors, waiting for a fresh prey..

There are confirmed reports that he managed to lure a hapless girl into his web of deceit, and get her to PROPOSE to him in an isolated and shady area of the city!!!

Further investigations are in progress, sleuths say.
Keep watching this space for more updates.

This is Kedar signing off from the Spicy City-Kochi

Unknown said...

Guys,you really have me curious! And kedar..........you have all the elements to start your own "sansani" at Lavale!

Anonymous said...

Well .. i know .. ahem .. Mr. Coconut's special one .. but if i say that on a public forum i sure will be hit by a coconut on my head ;-) So I am chup!

Rejil Krishnan said...

@ All - Nitinnath tells me not to tel the name.. so i wont..